Job Opening: Digital Marketing Analyst
Position: Digital Marketing Analyst
Submit résumés to: email@example.com
Responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Analyst position include coordinating and executing effective organic and paid digital marketing campaigns, increasing key performance metrics, and reporting on campaign performance for Full Spectrum clients. This position requires proficiency in conversion funnel optimization, search and social targeting, and data analysis. This position reports to the Technology Creative Director.
Responsibility #1 – Manage Paid and Organic Digital Marketing Strategies
- Ideate and construct effective paid search and paid social advertising campaigns.
- Perform keyword research and construct organic search strategies.
- Predict and establish performance goals for campaigns.
- Advise best-practice conversion optimization methods for advertisement and landing page creative (i.e.: copy, graphics, layout, story, funnel).
- Email marketing construction and analysis.
- Actively test and analyze data, content and landing pages to increase ROI and KPIs.
- Apply new tactics and emerging standards to ongoing strategies.
- Measure: Campaigns meet deadlines and established performance goals.
Responsibility #2 – Analytics and Reporting
- Implement best-practice analytics/conversion tracking on websites and landing pages.
- Create and implement effective reporting dashboards.
- Proactively identify on-page SEO opportunities.
- Monitor ongoing analytics for websites and paid marketing campaigns.
- Perform competitive analysis to identify opportunities.
- Regularly report to account team on campaign performance, ROI and budgets.
- Measure: Reporting shows positive KPI growth.
- High-energy, willing attitude, strong character.
- A mind for interpreting data and gaining insights.
- Excellent listening, writing, and communication skills.
- Proficient in conversion optimization strategies.
- Commitment to constant learning.
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress a plus.
- Experience working with analytical software such as Tableau or Omniture a plus.
- Comfortable with data analysis techniques and advanced Excel.
- Proficiency working with Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager and other paid advertising platforms.
- Degree in digital marketing or related field.
- Google Analytics and AdWords certified strongly considered.
- 2+ years of relevant experience, agency experience preferred.