Job Opening: Account Coordinator
Responsibilities for this entry-level position include all activities related to day-to-day management of Full Spectrum Marketing clients. The position will manage the implementation and reporting for basic and medium level clients. The position will also aid the sales force by answering prospect questions during the sales process. The position will establish and maintain relationships with clients while delivering high quality digital and traditional marketing. The position reports to the Account Director.
Responsibility #1 – Client Management
- Prepare documentation such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, performance reports, etc.
- Manage day-to-day communication with clients to ensure work is complete and expectations are managed
- Maintain records and archives or work and client relationship
- Proactive, responsive, and professional client communication
- Develop and maintain a working-level understanding of assigned client’s industries, company culture, products/services, and strategic communication plan
- Measure: Client retention, account growth.
Responsibility #2 – Project Management
- Implement the tactics outlined in marketing plans and strategies developed for each client
- Assist in developing marketing plans and strategies
- Create content and deliverables for client projects
- Work with 3rd party companies / internal FSM resources to complete projects
- Adjust tactics to meet changing business and market conditions
- Assist sales force and answer prospective client questions during the sales process
- Assist in developing proposals and onboarding new clients
- Measure: Hit project timelines and reporting timelines to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools
- High level of organization
- Detail oriented
- High competency on social media and online software
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency is a plus
- Certifications from Google Analytics, The American Marketing Association, The Association of Strategic Marketing, and The Marketing Management Association strongly considered
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism, Business Administration, or related field
- 0-4 years of experience, agency experience preferred
Contact us to start the application process – let’s get to work!