Job Opening: Part-Time Bookkeeper
FSM Job Description – Part Time Bookkeeper
At Full Spectrum Marketing, the Part Time Bookkeeper help manage account receivable, accounts payable, billing, office management duties, and any other responsibilities that ensure the success of FSM clients. The position will work 15-20 hours per work and reports to the President. If you are looking to help a growing company in a nice office environment, FSM is for you! Please submit your resume and cover letter to Josh Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accounts Receivable
- Prepare weekly Accounts Receivables report
- Contact accounts regarding payment
- Enter invoices into payment system
- Administrate and reconcile company credit card usage
- Contact vendors regarding payment details
- Maintain billing records each month, help process billing
- Working with Controller to ensure billing, payables, receivables and financial reporting is accurate
- Prepare weekly reports
- Order and maintain supplies
Skills, Education, Experience, Style
- Detail-oriented and efficient approach to work
- Computer and financial software literacy, including GoogleSheets, Microsoft Office, and more
- At least 2 years of previous accounting / bookkeeping experience
- Ability to perform duties efficiently and independently
- Humility and a willingness to learn from colleagues and administrators
- Degree in Accounting is preferred
About Full Spectrum Marketing (FSM)
Full Spectrum Marketing focuses on your audience while blending the core principles of advertising – reach and frequency – to build a comprehensive integrated marketing and communications plan for you, complete with execution and measurement. Specialties include brainstorming, brand development, digital marketing, content marketing, and cross-channel campaign execution. Whether you need a full marketing plan, or just some help building and reaching your audience, we are ready to help you.
Contact us to start the application process – let’s get to work!