Job Opening: Social Media Manager
Position: Social Media Manager
Submit résumés to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities for the Social Media Manager position include coordinating and executing organic and paid social marketing campaigns, creating engaging and original social content, and reporting on social campaign performance for Full Spectrum clients. This position requires a proven effectiveness in social conversion funnels and well-constructed social media audiences capitalizing on social media content. This position reports to the Technology Creative Director.
Responsibility #1 – Manage Paid Social Campaigns
- Ideate and construct effective paid social advertising campaigns for clients across a variety of social platforms.
- Predict and establish performance goals for campaigns.
- Oversee and influence paid social creative (i.e.: ad copy, ad graphics, overall story).
- Apply new tactics and emerging standards to social projects.
- Analyze key metrics and routinely optimize advertisements and strategy as needed.
- Regularly report on campaign performance and ROI.
- Track and report on all campaign budgets.
- Measure: Campaigns delivered by deadlines and meet established performance goals.
Responsibility #2 – Manage Organic Social Posts and Engagement
- Create, curate, and manage all published social content (images, videos, and written).
- Develop high-performing content topics to engage client’s social audiences.
- Oversee social channel creative design and optimization (i.e.: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, blog, etc.).
- Monitor, assess, and respond to audience reviews, posts, and engagement
- Manage community and provide social-specific responses and PR coaching to clients.
- Measure: High-performing organic content, timely responses and PR recommendations, and positive audience growth.
- High energy, willing attitude, strong character.
- Excellent listening, writing, and communication skills.
- Mastery of organic and paid Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter products.
- Excellent social copywriting skills.
- An eye for how people consume information via social media.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Canva, or other design tools.
- Excellent at relations management and high EQ.
- Commitment to constant learning.
- Understanding of SEO and Google AdWords a plus.
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress a plus.
- Degree in digital marketing or related field.
- 3+ years of experience, agency experience preferred.